Ideal for pizzas, breads and general baking. Doubles as a cheese board or trivet. Scratch resistant cutting surface. Produces perfectly crispy crusts. Lead-free surface is safe for cutting.
TIPS & WARNINGS:
Integral handles make the stone easy to lift. Handles get very hot, remember to always use oven mitts. Conditioning a pizza stone will help to extend its life by rubbing it with vegetable oil and baking it in the oven for 20 minutes. Dust cornmeal over the pizza stone to keep pizza from sticking.
Instructions for use:
1. Heat your oven to 450° Fahrenheit. Place the pizza stone in the oven for about 20 minutes to let it heat through.
2. Arrange your pizza dough on a pizza peel, a material found at kitchen supply stores that will let you place the pizza right on the stone. The peel can go in the oven without sticking to the pizza.
3. Remove the heated pizza stone from the oven, wearing an oven mitt to protect your hand.
4. Arrange sauce, cheese and toppings on the dough, then pick the pizza up by the peel and place it on the heated pizza stone. The peel will also go in the oven, as it is oven safe.
5. Place the pizza stone in the oven for about 10 minutes or until the crust looks golden.
Dimensions: 36.8 cm, (14.5") Diameter, 43.2 cm (17") handle to handle.
Unit Size: 1 ea
• Dishwasher, oven and microwave safe
• Designed In Canada - Made in China